Monday, August 02, 2021

Father/Eldest One Mile

Eldest and I took a lap, We haven't run together in some time. We are on our own, the others still in ME.

Distance: 1 mile
Duration: 9:38
Route: One time around the block.
Temperature: 72°
Climate: sunny, nice
Mood: all right
Weight: 174 lbs. (+1.0)

Over vacation, I did not drink nearly enough water. A lot of soda pop, and a not unreasonable amount of alcohol. I worked very hard to control my portions, the last two days being something of a binge. I mean, there was a seafood bake at my aunt's with large chunks of lobster and scallops, I didn't even have a large portion but it was like eating gobs of butter.

Yesterday eldest and I consumed a bag of Doritos on the all-day drive home. That was dinner. I gained one pound this week. Good thoughts.

Intake
Breakfast: café con leche (2x)
Lunch: cold fried chicken piece, peas & rice, salad, small chocolate muffin (2x)
Dinner: giyoza, shrimp tempura roll, beer (1x)
Also, fizzy water (3x)

No comments: