Thursday, May 12, 2022

I was there. I heard of them first.

Dirtbag Brutus.
Okay! The eldest and I are going to do the Heights 5K together on Saturday, so I'm doing a relaxing run today, and tomorrow off.

Distance: 3.1 miles
Duration: 31:12
Pace: 10:02
Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 85°
Climate: sunny & HOT
Mood: very good
Stretches: yes
Weight: 190 lbs. (+5.0)

I wasn't actually 185 the other day, no way.

Intake
Breakfast: Life cereal & milk, coffee (2x)
Lunch: kebab wrap, baba, pita
Dinner: big ass salad
Also: Fizzy water (2x)

Wow! Hot run! Hot tunes! Need to stretch those calves better. But man, I feel good today!

1994 Playlist
Dead Souls - Nine Inch Nails
Missing (Little Joey Remix) - Eveything But the Girl
Basket Case (BBC Live Session) - Green Day
The Sign - Ace of Base
Shoop - Salt-N-Pepa
Blueeyed Devil - Soul Coughing
Voodoo Lady - Ween
Welcome to Paradise - Green Day

No comments: