Friday, May 27, 2022

It's got me running and I just can't brake.

Three years ago the eldest and I were home on our own when the third season of Stranger Things was released. We watched the whole thing together in two days. They came over today and we watched the first two episodes of season four together.

Big Carrie energy in those first two episodes.

I'm glad I'm watching it with Z. This is a thing with us, creepy 80s teen series. The repetition, with them. It's reassuring. 

This season takes place in Spring 1986. Crazy, right?

Distance: 4 miles
Duration: 38:37
Pace: 9:39
Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 69°
Climate: rain
Mood: better
Stretches: yes
Weight: 189.5 lbs. (+0.5)

Wow. What a difference a day makes. I feel light and free as I started out and it didn't really change. I'm thinking midday naps don't really help they just make me groggy and feel bad. But I do get tired. How do I not get tired? How can I make that not happen during the day?

Intake
Breakfast: mac & cheese (1c.), coffee (2x)
Lunch: Coca-Cola (1x)
Dinner: Lots of veggie plates, cocktail
Nightcap: old fashioned 
Also: fizzy water (2x)

1983 Playlist
Mama* - Genesis
The Greatest Thing - Elvis Costello & the Attractions
Our House - Madness
I'll Tumble 4 Ya - Culture Club
Who Do You Want To Be - Oingo Boingo
A Ray of Sunshine - Wham!
Cooky Puss - Beastie Boys
Owner of a Lonely Heart - Yes
Let Them All Talk* - Elvis Costello & the Attractions
Temptation - Heaven 17
Der Kommissar - Falco

No comments: