Thursday, May 26, 2022

As you smugly walk past you ask yourself, "How did this happen?"


I have been exhausted since four pm. I lay down on the couch and slept for (at least) an hour and I was still exhausted. Nothing to do about it but take a run and see how that makes me feel.

Distance: 3.1 miles
Duration: 30:41
Pace: 9:53
Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 75°
Climate: beautiful, you know?
Mood: leaden
Stretches: yes
Weight: 189 lbs. (-0.5)

Remarkable. At the start I could barely move my feet. By the end I was running. I still felt heavy, but I was running.

Now I am going to a candlelight vigil for nineteen slain children. I fucking hate it here.  

Intake
Breakfast: coffee (2x), whole bagel w/cream cheese 
Lunch: onion rings, cheesburger, Coke
Dinner: yesterday's pitza, old fashioned

2018 Playlist
Slide - Naked Giants
The Middle - Zedd ft. Maren mOrris & Grey
Love It If We Made It - The 1975
Chity Looks Pretty - Courtney Barnett
This Is America - Childish Gambino
Superstar - Brandon Victor Dixon & Company
New Rules - Dua Lipa
Get Out - CHVRCHES
How Did This Happen? - BODEGA

No comments: