Tuesday, May 10, 2022

They all stopped breathing.

Allergies. Or Covid. Who knows? It is the change of the season. I had a headache overnight, sleeping too warm. Also, allergies. Maybe Covid. I have been very tired. Because I have been running, and doing housework. 

Exercise as the seasons change, the evenings conclude and I am exhausted, I was nodding off during class last night. Thank goodness! The last class of the semester. My final project has been completed and turned in, school is out for summer. 

Distance: 3.1 miles
Duration: 31:36
Pace: 10:14
Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 61°
Climate: sunny & bright
Mood: good, right?
Stretches: not really

I hereby proclaim it is summer. Running slowly, feeling weak lately. Don't like that.   

Intake
Breakfast: orange juice, coffee (2x), ham & pancakes
Lunch: ham & pancakes (yes, again)
Snack: Life cereal
Dinner: grilled cheese, broccoli cheese soup, bread
Snack: potato chips, slice of cake
Cocktail hour: Old fashioned
Also: Fizzy water (3x)

So, I'm not really being careful about what I eat. Not really. But! I discovered I am thirsty as fuck, which may contribute to  why I have been so exhausted.

1974 Playlist
Do It ('Til You're Satisfied) - B.T. Express
Living For the City  - Stevie Wonder
No-No Song - Ringo Starr
Lady Marmalade - LaBelle
Ballroom Blitz - Sweet
Lilywhite Lilith - Genesis
Takin' Care of Business - Bachman-Turner Overdrive
#9 Dream - John Lennon
TSOP (The Sound of Philadelphia) - MFSB ft. The Three Degrees

No comments: