Sunday, May 01, 2022

Saw children run.

Second day in a row, running. Took it easy the rest of the night last night, and I mean consumption. Alcohol should be my only source of sugar. There was pizza at an event the wife and I participated in, so I had one slice of pizza. Not two. That was dinner. One slice, not two. I could have had two. I had one.

Distance: 3.1 miles
Duration:30:25
Pace: 9:49
Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 67°
Climate: overcast & cool
Mood: good
Stretches: yes
Weight: 190.5 lbs. (-3.5)

Did I say second day in a row? I meant third day.

Intake
Breakfast: coffee (2x)
Lunch: pepperoni pizza (one slice)
Snack: baba & pita, baklava, beer (1x)
Dinner: heirloom tomaties & arugula, butter bean salad with pistachio ducca, bread, butter
Dessert: carrot cake cupcake
Also; fizzy water (1x)

2019 Playlist
Boys - Lizzo
Saw Lightning - Beck
Uneventful Days - Beck
That's Who's Really Pointing At Me - Naked Giants
Over You - Seratones
Old Town Road - Lil Nas X ft. Billy Ray Cyrus
thank u,next - Ariana Grande
Summon The Fire - The Comet Is Coming
Freelance - Toro y Moi

No comments: