Saturday, May 28, 2022

It seems farther than ever before.

My high school crowd.

Fun Fact: Running Up That Hill? Not actually about swapping places with God.

Such an awesome run on Friday, but we went out that evening and I was a little uncomfortable in my theater seat and now my thigh hurts in a really odd way. I'm thinking blood clot.

No, not really. But really? It could be a blood clot (not really.)

Distance: 3.1 miles
Duration: 31:04
Pace: 10:01
Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 68°
Climate: sunny & bright
Mood: all right
Stretches: yes
Weight: 189 lbs. (+0.5)

I do love the smell of cannabis in the park

Intake
Breakfast: coffee (2x)
Lunch: big, beautiful salad
Dinner: popcorn, beer (1x)
Nightcap: old fashioned
Also: Fizzy water (2x)

2003 Playlist
Heartbeats - The Knife
Emerge - Fischerspooner
Seven Nation Army - The White Stripes
Transatlanticism - Death Cab for Cutie
Let's Get It Started (Spike Mix) - Black Eyed Peas
All Wrong - Kaada
Such Great Heights - Postal Service
We Will Become Silhouettes - Postal Service 

Not a bad year for music.

No comments: