Sunday, May 29, 2022

Standing there but never ever talking sense.

Depression can really affect your physicality. What a fucking pointless day. And I was looking forward to it. Here goes nothing.

Distance: 2 miles
Duration: 21:14
Pace: 10:37
Route: Neighborhood Circuit
Temperature: 80°
Climate: sunny & hot
Mood: very, very, very bad
Stretches: yes
Weight: 188 lbs. (-1.0)

Very hot, very bright. The 70s mix was just the right mood, tomorrow I may go further, with the 1993 mix. Because, you know. That's the greatest year in the history of popular music. 

Intake
Breakfast: chocolate chip cookies (3x), coffee (3x)
Lunch: leftover pizza, Mtn Dew Flamin Hot
Snack: two more cookies
Concert: old fashioned, beer
Dinner: cheesburger, onion rings

What do I do? What do I do? What do I do?

1973 Playlist
I Can't Stand the Rain - Ann Peebles
Right Place Wrong Time - Dr. John
What Is Hip - Tower of Power
5:15 - The Who
I Know What I Like (In Your Wardrobe) - Genesis
Paris 1919 - John Cale

No comments: