Friday, May 20, 2022

Together we'll mend your heart.

Oh, my. This day is not working out as I had anticipated. I have a pain in my chest like I haven't felt since late 2019. It's filling me with dread and fear.

Seriously, this is what is happening to me today. Some of this is circumstantial, but seriously. Am I going to have chest pains now, is that what I have to endure?

Distance: 3.1 miles
Duration: 31:19
Pace: 10:06
Route: Forest Hill Run
Temperature: 78°
Climate: overcast & humid
Mood: well?
Stretches: yes
Weight: 188.5 lbs. (-0-)

This day has been very difficult. And yet, I did it. And it felt good. But two hours ago I was lost, the earth was dragging me down. So I let it. And then I ran.

Intake
Breakfast: pancakes with butter, syrup & yogurt (2x), coffee (2x)
Lunch: beef & spinach soup, ice cream (2 scoops)
Dinner: baba, cauliflower, tuna steak rolled, beer
Cocktail hour: ginger ale

2008 Playlist
I Will Possess Your Heart - Death Cab for Cutie
Great DJ - The Ting Tings
Umbrella - Rihanna ft. Jay-Z
That's Not My Name - The Ting Tings
Nine In the Afternoon - Panic! at the Disco
Black & Gold - Sam Sparro
American Boy - Estelle ft. Kanye West

No comments: