Thursday, August 31, 2023

If you want to run away with me, I know a galaxy.

Made it. Twenty runs in August. Also, submitted a grant proposal. We continue.

It is a Thursday, and I have run every day for several days. I will run a short distance today, to keep moving but also to give myself a break.

The nights get longer. I have spent a half hour or so every morning this week on the porch or on the deck, writing. It has been a long time since I have been dedicated to the writing, not since I graduated, really. Or before that. It's been a long time. I took a break, intentionally. But we're back and it is good.

Distance: 1 mile
Duration: 9:03
Route: Haselton Loop
Temperature: 56°
Climate: coolee-cool
Mood: good. confident.

I prepare breakfast before my run, because dawn takes longer to reach us. Breakfast is ready for me when I am exercised, cleaned up and ready for the day. Cut fruit, all that fresh cut fruit.

The Twenties (So Far) Playlist
Levitating - Dua Lipa
When In Rome - Dessa
The Valley of the Pagans - Gorillaz ft. Beck
 
Stretches: yes
Sit-Ups: 20
Planks: tbd 
Upper body: tbd
Water: yes

Breakfast: coffee w/cream, fresh peach, blackberry, strawberry, raspberry, blueberry, banana w/granola & yogurt
Lunch: sushi, salad
Treat: danish (still with the danish!), also Starbursts (4x)
Happy Hour: ginger ale
Dinner: salt baked potato w/red pepper cheese sauce & broccoli
Alcohol? Imperial IPA

Baseline: 195 lbs.
Current: 171 lbs. (+1.0)
Goal: 165 lbs.

Reading: HTD (30 min+)
Writing: part of one scene

No comments: