Thursday, August 24, 2023

I will breathe, I will breathe, I won't worry at all.

Hate to see it.
Last night I had an artist date. I sat on the side porch during a downpour, storyboarding. It's a graphic device I use to make decisions about what information must be included in each scene. I drank a beer while doing it, not sure if that helped or hindered, probably the latter, but it has been a few days.

Though I stayed up too late, I still got up at six, and wrote my first scene. Now we are on our way.

Distance: 2 miles 
Duration: 18:45
Pace: 9:22
Route: Burlington Loop (clockwise)
Temperature: 72°
Climate: dark clouds & humid
Mood: good
 
On the 10s Playlist
One Life Stand - Hot Chip
Blow Me (One Last Kiss) - Pink
Hurricane - Charles Bradley ft. Menahan Street Band
We No Speak Americano - Yolanda Be Coolft. DCup
Get Lucky - Daft Punk ft. Pharrell Williams & Nile Rodgers
 
Stretches: yes
Sit-Ups: 20
Planks: 90 sec. 
Upper body: 10 reps.
Water: yes

Breakfast: coffee w/cream, fresh fruit w/granola & yogurt
Coffee Break: latte
Lunch: tofu curry over rice
Treat: Twizzlers!
Snack: almonds, dried cranberries
Dinner: bread, cheese, cake, nuts, dried fruit
Alcohol? no, but

Baseline: 195 lbs.
Current: 172 lbs. (+1.0)
Goal: 165 lbs.

Maintain, friend. Maintain. And get more sleep.

Reading: New Yorker 30 min.
Writing: 1 scene

No comments: