Monday, August 14, 2023

Body and beats.

I want to be more intentional. I want to be reading and writing every day. Knowing there is a big change coming I have been putting off these plans. They will come soon, right? I will have copious amounts of time soon. Will I, though? Is that how it works? It is not. You do today.

Running again, and eating well. That was intentional, and I have kept at it for nearly half a year. I can do more. I have done, I can do.

And I will start today.

Distance: 1.7 miles (running)
Pace: 9:00
Route: out the bike path and back
Temperature:  77°
Climate: light rain
Mood: good
 
Stretches: yes
Water: yes

Breakfast: coffee w/cream 
Brunch: beignets, egg benedict & hash browns (split)
Dinner: cheeseburger, baked beans & chips
Dessert: chocolate cake & vanilla ice cream
Alcohol? Mystic Mama IPA

First run with the boy since he was sidelined with a minor injury. Headed out from the hotel, ran the path for a bit, walked for a while to work out his shoulder. Light rain. Nice.

Reading (30 min.): Bechdel, A.
Writing (30 Min.): Storyboarding

Currently reading Alison Bechdel's recent memoir, The Secret to Superhuman Strength. It is a book with which I can relate.

What's That Lyric?
Blister In the Sun - Violent Femmes

No comments: