Monday, August 28, 2023

As we get older, and ...

WHY A BIG SUIT?
First day of rehearsal. We begin strong. I woke early, to write and also to run. Septembers I can drop off. I have run no fewer than twenty runs a month since March. I need to run every day this week to make that number. Maybe I will take a break on Friday.

Sun isn't even up yet. Maybe it will be by the time I reach the park.

Distance: 4 miles
Duration: 37:38
Pace: 9:24
Route: Forest Hill Loop (interrupted)
Temperature: 59°
Climate: ideal
Mood: good

Stop Making Sense - Talking Heads (1984)
What a Day That Was
This Must Be the Place (Naive Melody)
Once In a Lifetime
Big Business/I Zimbra
Genius of Love (Tom Tom Club)
Girlfriend Is Better
Take Me to the River
Crosseyed and Painless
 
Tomorrow, a short run. So it is written, so let it be done.
 
Stretches: yes
Sit-Ups: tbd
Planks: tbd 
Upper body: tbd
Water: yes

Breakfast: coffee w/ccream, fresh fruit w/granola & yogurt, danish
Treat: "fruit snacks"
Lunch: pasta alfredo, mixed vegetable, cookie (1 x)
Dinner: corn & bacon chowder & cheese bicuits
Alcohol? old fashioned (1x)

Baseline: 195 lbs.
Current: 170 lbs. (-0-)
Goal: 165 lbs.

Reading: tbd
Writing: 1 scene

No comments: