Tuesday, August 29, 2023

Waking up the road to joy.

My knees are hurting again, they were troubling me in my sleep, both knees. I need to take it easy today.

Distance: 1 mile
Duration: 8:55
Route: Haselton Loop
Temperature: 55
Climate: cool, baby.
Mood: good

New Releases from Old Guys
Los Angeles - Lol Tolhurst, Budgie ft. James Murphy
Road to Joy (Bright-Side Mix) - Peter Gabriel
  
Yesterday at work I had a daydream … about running.

Stretches: yes
Sit-Ups: 30 
Upper body: 30 reps
Water: ope, no

Breakfast: coffee w/cream, fresh fruit w/granola & yogurt, danish, lavender tea muffin (OH MY GOD)
Lunch: corn chowder, cheese biscuits, Coca-Cola
Dinner: caprese salad (big!), mini swedish fish
Alcohol? no, but 

Baseline: 195 lbs.
Current: 170 lbs. (-0-)
Goal: 165 lbs.

I always gain weight during rehearsal period. Treats and snacks and carry out lunches. Let’s see how we maintain.

Writing: 1 scene

No comments: