Monday, July 29, 2024

Flood's Cove: Run Six

Saturday evening, my brother and I read the play Victoria Station by Harold Pinter, for the enjoyment of the rest of the cabin. I think that was the first time my brother and I have ever read a script together.

The Hansen UK departed mid-day on Sunday, we were four until MIL arrives on Tuesday. The house seems a great deal empty now.

Distance: 3.5 miles
Duration: 32:34
Pace: 9:18

Unfortunately, the winds have changed and I woke today with a headache, one which has lasted into the afternoon, and I have spent the morning either sitting up and feeling unwell or lying down half-asleep.

Eventually, you need to take drastic action. In this case that means running  

Route: Martin Point Run
Temperature: 68°
Climate: overcast & misty
Mood: determined
Stretches: yes
Water: yes
Pain Reliever: all morning

Brisk, alert, strong, and closed without a headache. Well done.

New Discovery:
Welcome to Family of 4 - Aska Matsumiya

No comments: