Saturday, July 27, 2024

Flood's Cove: Run Five

Nights are cool and can be damp. A nice fire can make us dry and take off the chill. These are lovely days.

Yesterday, I received a special birthday gift: I was asked to make muffins with the blueberries that Sarah picked, and for before she departed for home (she left yesterday). 

I’ve never made muffins from scratch, so I reached for the 1962 edition of The Joy of Cooking that has always sat on the shelf and opened it to the chapter on muffins, where I found mother’s own recipe for blueberry muffins, in her own hand, was neatly tucked.

And the muffins were a success. 

Distance: 3.5 miles
Duration: 32:42
Pace: 9:20

Deadpool & Wolverine Playlist
Iris - Goo Goo Dolls
The Power of Love - Huey Lewis & the News
The One That I Want from "Grease"
Bye Bye Bye - *NSYNC
The Lady In Red - Chris de Burgh
The Greatest Show from "The Greatest Showman"
Good Riddance (Time of Your Life) - Green Day
Like a Prayer - Madonna
  
Route: Martin Point Run
Temperature: 74°
Climate: sunny & warm
Mood: good
Stretches: yes
Water: not enough
Pain Reliever: TBA

No comments: