Friday, July 26, 2024

Flood's Cove: Run Four

Happy birthday to me. You know what hurts my knees? Standing. Standing and cooking, for example. Or teaching. These things hurt my knees, much more than running. or in addition to running. 

Yesterday, in advance of my birthday, but because insisted upon it, all occupants of the Barnstable went to Thomaston to watch Deadpool & Wolverine. It was okay.

Distance: 1.25 miles
Duration: 12:00
Pace: 9:30

After two days of (well-received) clouds and rain, it is once again sunny and clear. Just what I asked for for my birthday!

Route: Martin Point Run
Climate: sunny & warm
Mood: good
Stretches: yes
Water: yes
Pain Reliever: TBA

The boy and I took a run out of the cove, turned around at one mile, walked for a bit and ran down the hill back to the cabin.

No comments: