Monday, August 31, 2026

Life's too short to be alone.

Team Feller
Friends asks, "How are YOU doing?"

I don't know how to answer that honestly. "I'm fine," is the spontaneous reaction. We don't want to concern anyone. But I'm not.

Spent the day yesterday doing housework. Also making cookies for the team, ice cream for the staff. I'm not even eating any of these things, I just want to provide treats.

Also, it's feels like work. I want to avoid not doing anything. I'm also reading, etc.

Distance: 3.1 miles
Duration: 28:27
Pace: 9:10

It is hard to plan a run before work when the sun doesn't come up until seven. It helps when you wake up a full hour before your 5 AM alarm and can't get back to sleep.

Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 71°
Climate: warm & humid
Mood: anxious, but determined

Songs For My Funeral
God Only Knows - David Bowie
Live and Learn - Marshall Crenshaw
Lonely Planet - The The
I Sing the Body Electric - Laura Dean, Irene Cara, Paul McCrane, Traci Parnell, Eric Brockington & the company from "Fame" (1980)
It's Not Over ('Til It's Over) - Bleu
Thank You For Hearing Me - Sinéad O'Connor

And then you die. What's next?

Stretches: yes
Water: yes
Weight: 164 lbs. (-1.0)

Planks: TBA
Push-ups: TBA
Sit-Ups: TBA

No comments: