![]() |
| Tim Curry is Johnny LaGuardia "Times Square" (1980) |
Distance: 3.2 miles
Duration: 29:06Pace: 9:05
Mornings when we rise before the alarm. When we write and drink coffee and answer questions and make plans. Would I prefer more time or more energy? I can work with energy, what can I do with time?
Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 67°
Climate: beautful
Mood: determined
Songs For My Funeral
Meet Me On the Corner - Lindisfarne
Why Should I Cry For You? - Sting
Change of Time - Josh Ritter
Transatlanticism - Death Cab for Cutie
It's My Life - Talk Talk
Heartbeats - José González
All My Friends - Franz Ferdinand
All My Friends - Franz Ferdinand
Yes. The truly meaningful set.
Stretches: yes
Water: yes
Weight: 164 lbs. (-1.0)
These are the days. The cool days of waning summer. It's supposed to heat up over the next week, but the mornings are still and cool. And so am I.
Planks: TBA
Push-ups: TBA
Sit-Ups: yes
Planks: TBA
Push-ups: TBA

No comments:
Post a Comment