Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Bowel-shaking earthquakes

Distance: 4 miles
Weight: 165.5 lbs.
Stretches: yes
Snack: yes
Sports drink: yes
Time; 6.30am
Weather: cool

Playlist:
The Distance - Cake
Sixteen Military Wives - The Decemberists
The Way - Fastball
Comfortably Numb 9original ATOC Extended Re-Edit) - Scissor Sisters
Ladykillers - The Similou
We Share Our Mothers' Health - The Knife
Love Rollercoaster - Red Hot Chili Peppers
Buffalo Stance - Neneh Cherry
Cooldown: Still In Love Song - The Stills

A brand new complaint in my right ankle made me turn around a wrap it. What will tomorrow bring? That's a good point, actually - beginning tomorrow the schedule dictates I run on Wednesdays. Three days in a row before taking a rest on Fridays. I don't know if this is going to increase my strength and endurance, or bring me down through sheer bodily attrition.

No comments: