Thursday, August 24, 2006

epiphanic

Distance: 4 miles
Weight: 166.5 lbs.
Stretches: yes
Sports drink: yes
Snack: banana
Time: 6.45am
Weather: humid & overcast

Cloudrunner (150 BPM) - dj steveboy
"An escalating hour of sublime transportation. This is what's meant by run into the light."

Ten miles on Saturday. Ha! A run in the park. Today, in spite of the late start time, I was able to stay in the streets most of the time. I had revised my normal 4 miles route two weeks ago to hit more side streets, but some major thoroughfares are unavoidable. Whenever I see a bus I just hop up onto the sidewalk for a while, but the pavement is so uneven there in this area, and weaving from one block onto another is just one of those things that irritates my muscles.

So is war. That's another thing really irritates my muscles. And rude people.

UPDATE: Better off dead.

No comments: