Sunday, August 13, 2006

Sock It To Me Biscuits

Distance: 5.5 miles
Stretches: yes
Sports Drink: yes
Snack: Balance Bar
Time: 6.00am
Weather: cool

Playlist:
Putting Boxes In Boxes - Plasticman
Legal Tender - The B-52s
I'll Keep Coming Back - Chanelle
3 A.M. Eternal (Live at the S.S.L.) - The KLF
Weapon of Choice - Fatboy Slim
Dance Hall Days - Wang Chung
La Colegiala - Gary Low
Rocket Ride - Felix da Housecat
Toxic - Britney Spears
Relax - Frankie Goes to Hollywood
Tarzan Boy - Baltimora
Brand New Colony - The Postal Service
Slip the Drummer One - Cornershop
Cooldown: Natural Blues - Moby

A little disappointed. Should have mapped it before I ran, it was only 5.5 miles. I knew it couldn't be very far. But I ran it again today, instead of the 4 I was supposed to do, which makes up for it a little. And it was more clear and bright this morning. I was keeping pace with a shipping vessel as it slowly made its way down the Mississippi, and I can't do that every day. I am troubled by the next few months, especially October. I am supposed to do 20 in London and 18 in Chicago or something like that, but I don't see how that's possible. I'll need to adjust my schedule.

Thanks, St. Paul.

No comments: