Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Bunnies in my neighbor's yard

Distance: 4 miles
Duration: roughly 39 minutes
Weight: 165 lbs.
Stretches yes
Drink: Gatorade "Rain"
Snack: banana
Time: 5.30am
Weather: cool & wet

Making Tracks (140 BPM) - dj steveboy
"Really I'm mixing tracks so you guys can make 'em. This is one smoove glide. You'll think you're on skates. Which might be bad if you use it for aerobics."

The beats 145 and under are just fast enough to provide a stumlating run. When BPM enters the 150-range, its just below my natural pace, and so it slows down my stride. I haven't tried many mixes 170 and above, but I think I would if my shins weren't acting up again.

Tomorrow is the wife's birthday, so I won't be running. I'll spend a better part of the morning with her and the kids ... and then the rest of the day is out in the world. It's just as well, and perhaps something I should have palnned anyway. Saturday I hit "the wall" - 18 miles, and I am not positive I can do it. Two days of "rest" will help.

No comments: