Sunday, September 03, 2006

I need this blood to survive

Distance: 3 miles
Weight: 167 lbs.
Stretches: yes
Drink: Gatorade
Snack: banana
Time: 8.30am
Weather: cool

"Donnie Darko" Playlist
Never Tear Us Apart - INXS
Love Will Tear Us Apart - Joy Division
Mad World - Tears for Fears
She's Lost Control - Joy Division
Head Over Heels - Tears for Fears
The Killing Moon - Echo & the Bunnymen
Notorious - Duran Duran
Cooldown: Under the Milky Way - The Church

Amazing. Best day-after run yet. Last night was just painful, I did everything I could, I soaked immediately after stretches, we had a great dinner, but I was wrecked. Last night I got the most sleep I have in weeks, woke incredibly sore - and now, after the run I feel great. MP and Auntie A. are in town, and we're all going to the zoo. Let's see if walking up and down hills all morning is a good thing or a bad thing.

No comments: