Tuesday, September 18, 2007

I am the neatest thing in town

Wore the new dress shirt the wife got me for my birthday to work for the first time. Very stylish, minty green on green. My nipples were chafed withiin a half-hour and I was scrambling around to find a co-worker with band-aids, but the damage has already been done. Forgot about that little incident by this morning and found by halfway through my run that I was in discomfort, I'll have to wear the damn things for the rest of training.

Speaking of which: The Biomechanics of Women's Breast Movement During Running Puerile - yet so informative!

New shoes! Picked up a pair of Asics Gel-Kayanus at Second Sole yesterday. Guy kept calling them "Keanus" which made me nervous. Little rub on my left heel, have to watch that.

Distance: 3.25 miles
Weight: 167.5 lbs.
Stretches: yes
Drink: Gatorade
Snack: Slim Fast Optima Meal Bar
Time: 5.20 am
Temperature: 54º
Weather: cool

Playlist:
Dangerous Power (Gabriel & Dresden Extended Mix) - Gabriel & Dresden
Rainbo Conversation - Stereloab
Rockaway Beach - The Ramones
Barok - Plastik - Stereloab
Hold It Now, Hit It - The Beastie Boys
Don't Care * - Klark Kent
Keep It Dark - Genesis

"Freestyle"
WARNING: Advertisement


This American Life
"Crispy With the Rock"

No comments: