Thursday, September 13, 2007

Just wishing

Almost too cool to sweat. The difference between Tuesday night and this morning was vast. Five hours of sleep, long days behind and ahead of me ... I don't know why I did not opt for another hour of sleep, but it's never very good sleep.

But I fulfilled my mandate. I ran. I have no concept of how I am going to be able to make it through to bedtime.

Distance: 3.25 miles
Weight: 166.5 lbs.
Stretches: yes
Drink: Gatorade
Snack: PowerBar Triple Threat
Time: 5.30 am
Temperature: 51º
Weather: brisk

Playlist:
The Way I Are - Timbaland
Sixteen Military Wives - The Decemberists
She's Lost Control - Joy Division
Banquet - Bloc Party
Take California - Propellerheads
We Share Our Mother's Health - The Knife
Rhythm Is a Dancer - Snap!
Wishing (If I HAd a Photograph of You) - A Flock of Seagulls

Joy Division
"She's Lost Control"


Stylish.

No comments: