Friday, April 27, 2012

Run like the chickenshit you are.

This is my VELOCITY face.


So it continues, my foot troubles me very little now -- except when sleeping.
Thursday I did not run, choosing rather to drink beer, eat pizza and bowl. These are also good things for marathon training, so shut up. This weekend includes the final three performances of THE VELOCITY OF AUTUMN at the Beck Center. I will be sad to see it go, though I expect the script will have a future. My mother-in-law is coming into town to see it tomorrow night!
Distance: 4 miles
Route: Neighborhood loop
Day by day, my left foot appears to be healing ... from whatever was wrong with it. However, this morning, there is tenderness in the pad of my right foot. So it goes.
Temperature: 41º
Climate: cool & bright
Weight: 166.5 lbs.
Breakfast: apple pancakes w/yogurt, applesauce & syrup 
Hydration? yes
Stretches? yes, a little.
160-164 BPM Playlist
Soul Bossanova - Skeewiff
Play For Today - The Cure
Dreaming - Blondie
Theme from Doctor Detroit [Dance Mix] - Devo
Campus - Vampire Weekend
Gone Daddy Gone - Violent Femmes
La Femme d'Argent - AIR
The new BLOGGER interface is fucking ridiculous. I have to go into HTML mode and just delete shit in the desperate attempt to make my blog entries not look like they were created by a moron. The spacing is irregular, the published version is never the font I chose. This is so stupid and a waste of my time.
WordPress is looking very attractive to me right now.

No comments: