Wednesday, April 25, 2012

I was thirsty, so I drank.


Okay, this has become a thing. I had a run yesterday morning. My foot was fine all day. I mean, it felt better than it had in a week. I wake in the middle of the night, and I have to readjust the position of my foot because it hurts. And it hurt all morning. Rest hurts. Discuss.

Distance: 4 miles
Route: Neighborhood loop

Temperature: 48º
Climate: cool. nice.
Weight: 166.5 lbs,
Breakfast: Chocolately Cream O' Wheat
Hydration? yes
Stretches? no

New For 2012 Playlist
Ho Hey (157 bpm) - The Lumineers
Feel So Close - Calvin Harris
Change of Time - Josh Ritter
By Surprise - Gemini Club
Lay Your Cards Out (feat. Mike Noyce) (161 bpm) - POLIÇA
We Are Young (feat. Janelle Monáe) - Fun.
Paddling Out - Miike Snow
What Makes You Beautiful - One Direction
Black Magic - Magic Wands



No comments: