Monday, April 02, 2012

Oh, comrade. What do you need?


Morning restoration run. Amazing what a body can do. What hurts are my arms, from carrying that water bottle across town on Saturday.

Distance: 3 miles
Route: Neighborhood loop

Hydration, everywhere, all the time. It is an issue. I need to be drinking all the time. I need water with me, all the time. My body will say, have a drink and I will think, what a good idea. And I will get back to work and a half-hour later my body will tell me you need a drink and I will think, wait, I never took a drink the last time I though that. And so on.

Temperature: 41º
Climate: cool & dry
Weight: 169 lbs.
Breakfast: cereal w/banana, grapefruit & coffee
Hydration? yes
Stretches? no

All day Saturday and into Sunday I was ravenous. You know what tastes really good? Tortilla chips with cheese melted over them. I bet they would taste even better with salsa and sour cream. Someone should look into that.

165-169 BPM Playlist
Genesis - Grimes
Plastic Passion - The Cure
All Night - Sam Phillips
Foundations - Kate Nash
Young Americans - David Bowie
Percolations - Stereolab
Boys Don't Cry - The Cure
Blue Suede Shoes - Carl Perkins

No comments: