Saturday, June 04, 2016

A skinny mess that's breathless.

Finally, at long last. A beautiful weekend and actually prepared for a yard sale. Looked like rain, it still may. But sitting outside in this weather, chatting, reading, doing the social media, I cannot complain.

Hitting the Kids' Fest later. Remember that? Crazy. Weirder still, I know children who have written plays that will be produced there, performed by my colleagues at Great Lakes. My life is too full.

Distance: 3 miles
Avg Pace: 7:52
Duration: 23:38
Route: Forest Hill Loop

Awesome run. Light, free. Just a lap around the park. No goals, just running. LOTS of goslings, they have gotten huge, it's like a big family reunion of geese.

The spring happened so fast, I didn't notice the trees. Last fall I watched the forest turn color and shed their leaves, and ran through the naked woods all winter, But I neglected to take not of the greening. It's all there again.

It has been a perplexing spring.

Temperature: 75°
Climate: hot!
Weight: 165 lbs.
Mood: good

The Current Playlist
Synchonicity I - The Police
Hateful - The Clash
Next Girl - Black Keys
Margaret Glaspy - Emotions and Math
Cure For Pain - Morphine
Go - The Chemical Brothers ft. Q-Tip

Warmdown
Good As Hell - Lizzo

No comments: