Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Valdez: Day Five (One step further.)

Just before we began staging The Way I Danced With You, I was amused to see this in my Facebook feed:


Reading this morning, wish me luck. Looking forward to valuable criticism and feedback.

Distance: 3.15 miles
Route: Port Valdez Loop

Rehearsal.
The internet says it's fifty-seven degrees. It's not, it's already something like seventy. AWESOME, sweaty run. My mapping program was not cooperating so I left my phone behind, it's so much easier when there isn't something in my hand when I run. Also, I have the route down so I didn't even need the map.

No idea how much weight I am gaining on this trip, but seriously. I don't care. I will make it up over the summer.

Climate: warm, cloudless, sunny & perfect
Mood: AWESOME

Pretty much figured out the premise for my entire Fringe script on my run. Because that is how I do that. Just need time to sit down and bang it out.

And I have never "banged out" a script in my life.

Careless Whisper Playlist
Careless Whisper - George Michael
Too Shy - Kajagoogoo
(Just Like) Starting Over (2010 Remix) - John Lennon
I Am ... I Said - Neil Diamond
Heal The Pain - George Michael
Everything She Wants (Remix) - Wham!

No comments: