Wednesday, June 01, 2016

A thousand miles an hour.

Global Running Day!

Formerly National Running Day!

Yes, it is, uhm ... the first, uh, Wednesday in June (right?) and everyone must run!

Except you, I know you're not a runner, that's cool, you don't have to run.

Warm pre-dawn run, feels good. Great way to start the day.

The badge at right looks like a condom wrapper, what is up with that.

Distance: 3 miles
Route: Boulevard Loop
Temperature: 59°
Climate: warm!
Weight: 164.5 lbs.
Mood: good

Would very much prefer to keep my weight below 165. That's the goal, for the rest of my life.

It doesn't have to be Christmastime for the treats to appear. My brother is in town, came over for dinner last night and brought cannoli from Presti's. Because I had not, for example, dipped into the emergency ice cream supply at work yesterday afternoon (though I could hear it in there, screaming) I felt entirely justified in my indulgence. You wait for the good stuff to come to you.

Loser Playlist
Watch The Tapes (153 bpm) - LCD Soundsystem
Song For The Man - The Beastie Boys
Run, Run, Run - Velvet Underground
Pulk/Pull Revolving Doors - Radiohead
Ripcord - Radiohead
Super Bon Bon - Soul Coughing
Dry The Rain - The Beta Band

No comments: