Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Running often through my mind.

My birthday is coming up.
Living alone would be  challenge. My life is currently undefined. I mean, it is bound by work, by rehearsal, and .. what? Last night after rehearsal I came home, I had already eaten dinner, so that wasn't something I could do. I edited a play script, and that was enjoyable. I was on social media, cleaned up the house just a bit.

Hmn.

This is why I try to remember to call my mom every day.

Distance: 3.6 miles
Route: Forest Hill Loop

Slept later. Taking a few hours this morning before heading in. Every night I am in rehearsal until eight or nine, and there are still things that need to get done here. I have been taking thirty minutes each morning to stain the deck ... and there's still so much to do.

Temperature: 66°
Climate: cooler, overcast
Weight: 165.5 lbs.
Mood: good

Peaceful, funky morning run through the park. Saying hello. Love my city, love my neighborhood.

Cream Playlist
Cream - Prince
Computer Blue - Prince
Papa's Got a Brand New Bag - James Brown
Take Me With U - Prince
Where Did Our Love Go - The Supremes
I Can't Help It - Michael Jackson
Chain of Fools - Aretha Franklin
I Want You - Marvin Gaye
Ring-A-Ling - Black Eyed Peas

No comments: