Friday, June 17, 2016

Valdez: Day Seven (Oh, what a morning!)

Last day of camp. Took yoga yesterday, outdoors, which was majestic. Stayed up a bit too late last night, no worse for wear today ... except tired. Sleeping in is not really an option, though I did wake up to my actual alarm today. At seven!

Distance: 3.15 miles
Route: Port Valdez Loop

No idea what the temperature is. The internet says it is in the fifties, but it is already in the seventies. Nice hot run!

Climate: hot! bright! sunny!
Mood: wistful

Wondering if or when I will take a beak today. I will need to rest, I feel exhausted right now. Also, need to print boarding passes. The last day is often hardest day. I will try to take in every moment, you know ... without nodding off.

Careless Whisper Playlist
Policy of Truth (Capitol Mix) - Depeche Mode
Hot Stuff - Donna Summer
Save a Prayer - Duran Duran
All That She Wants - Ace of Base
Opportunities (Let's Make Lots of Money) - Pet Shop Boys

No comments: