Saturday, January 13, 2018

Once in a lifetime.

This guy.
Major dump last night, and I mean snow. The girl and I went out on a theater date, dinner and a show, and that was pretty all right. Today I am trying to dedicate myself to housework, but I am also supposed to run. She and I talked about possibly going out together, but I do not believe she will be into this, but I will ask. It takes a little crazy to even want to.

This evening the plan is to head to the art museum to catch the Jazz Age exhibit. That's the thing about living here, you put off attending these big shows until its too late. Last night they closed early, so tonight should be a madhouse.

I prefer to blog here about things I have done, not that I intend to do, because what's the point in mentioning something twice, or worse, admitting you didn't do what you had announced. But by Monday, these things will be so long past.

2002 Playlist
Lose Yourself - Eminem
Black - The Shroud

Oh, cool. Another song for the summer show.

Distance: .85 miles
Route: Onetime around the block.
Temperature: 16°
Climate: cold
Pavement: deep drifts
Mood: okay

Surprised by the amount of snow that that blown up onto the sidewalks on the other side of the block. Had to pick up my feet a lot, heavy breathing made me stop for a minute halfway through. It was arduous, and cold on top of that. Two laps were not for me.

Stretches: yes

Also, did some ab work. Just trying to keep it all inside.

Baseline: 178 lbs.
Today: 178.5 lbs. (+1.5)
Goal: 170 lbs.

No one needs more than two tacos at Barrio.

No comments: