Tuesday, January 09, 2018

I won't run for my life.

Burn before reading.
If I could actually wake at 5:00 AM I could accomplish tremendous things. Difficult trip to the dentist yesterday, kind of messed up the rest of my evening ... but, no. I successfully made dinner for myself and the kids, had a lovely time driving my daughter to and from her violin lesson, and even got to read to my son (Fahrenheit 451.)

And yet, slept too warm, woke with a headache that was part that and part the other. But writing still happened. We move forward. And yesterday? No sugar. None. Not even with Malley's candy left out on the conference table at work and the girls rediscovered Halloween candy bag just sitting there half-full on the dining room table.

Who takes a year to finish their Halloween candy?

1997 Playlist
Semi-Charmed Life - Third Eye Blind
This Weight -Van Morrison
Your Woman - White Town
Mon Amour Tokyo - Pizzicato Five

Headphones that wrap around your ears are stupid. I wanted a new pair, and the boy had a new pair her decided he couldn't use. They sound good, and the line doesn't ride up, but these one-size-fits-all frames that are supposed to go around your ear doesn't fit anyone.

Distance: 1.7 miles
Route: Two times around the block.
Temperature: 30°
Climate: cold
Pavement: crusty with ice and crispy snow
Mood: maintaining

Stretches: yes

Baseline: 178 lbs.
Today: 178 lbs. (-0-)
Goal: 170 lbs.

So the good news is I haven't gained any weight since Sunday.

I'm talking about this weight.

No comments: