Sunday, March 11, 2018

Half Marathon Week Training Two

Yesterday was a bit of a celebration, wasn't it? Swenson's and mac & cheese for dinner. Still, trying to control that intake. Was using a different notch in my belt yesterday, that was fun for a few hours.

Distance: 6.79
Duration: 1:09:38
Route: Shaker Lakes/Square
Temperature: 33°
Climate: cold
Pavement: crusty with snow & ice
Mood: chatty

Chris's watch says we went a little over six miles, but my phone says we did six and three-quarters. It was a fun run, we started at his house and ran around Shaker Lakes, and then around Shaker Square. I like talking to Chris, but dammit I am sick and tired of cold and snow. I wouldn't even mind the cold but the ice and snow is just irritating, literally irritating.

Stretches: yes

Baseline: 178 lbs.
Today: 168.5 lbs. (-0.5)
Goal: 165 lbs.

Was gonna have ramen for lunch, but the wife suggest granola and yogurt, because I had a bagel with cream cheese and jam for breakfast. And I love that idea! Except I'm going to add banana and raisins. Cool! Crazy! Wild man!

No comments: