Saturday, March 17, 2018

Don't stop. Get it, get it.

Ducks on ice.
I'm not Irish.

2005 Playlist
Every Day Is Exactly The Same - Nine Inch Nails
Do You Want To - Franz Ferdinand
Like Eating Glass - Bloc Party
I Predict a Riot - Kaiser Chiefs
Keep Hope Alive (JDS Mix) - The Crystal Method
Sixteen Military Wives
Feel Good Inc. - Gorillaz ft. De La Soul

Not my favorite playlist. For some reason, it's not a particularly long one. Lot of repeats, year to year. Probably all the children's music I was listening to that year.

Distance: 3.55 miles
Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 37°
Climate: bright & cool
Pavement: damp with islands of snow
Mood: better

Such a bright, shiny day, you wouldn't think it's in the mid-30s. Went out in my shorts, thought I'd do two -- Chris and I are running four tomorrow. But that sun ... headed into the park, instead. A bit winded, but I'm also hungry.

Hunger makes me depressed. I am sure that it does for everyone.

Stretches: yes

Baseline: 178 lbs.
Today: 168 lbs. (-1.0)
Goal: 165 lbs.

No comments: