Sunday, March 25, 2018

Half Marathon Training Week Four

Schedule prevents me from running with Chris Today, our schedules did not meet up. Big weekend, so glad yesterday turned out well. My girl went downtown for the march, the boy attended a masterclass in bass, the both got to see RENT and I closed my weekend of performances of The Way I Danced With You at Blank Canvas.

What's next?

2010 Playlist
Rocketeer - Far East Movement
Home - LCD Soundsystem
All You Need Is Now - Duran Duran
Shake It Up - Selena Gomez & The Scene
Psychic City - YACHT
Too Dramatic - Ra Ra Riot
Waka Waka (This Time For Africa) - Shakira ft. Freshlyground
Derezzed - Daft Punk
Blow - Kesha
On Melancholy Hill - Gorilaz
Hello - Martin Solveig & Dragonette
Dynamite - Taoi Cruz
Something Good Can Work - Two Door Cinema Club
Fuck You! - Cee-Lo Green

A playlist from when my children were about to be tweeners. Talk about pop music!

Distance: 5.82 miles
Route: Forest Hill-Cain Park Loop
Temperature: 32•
Climate: cold & windy
Pavement: dry
Mood: all right

Phone died part way through, I was supposed to go seven miles but I just ran until I needed to get back to take the boy to the tennis courts.

Tennis courts? Yes, really. Tennis courts.

Stretches: yes

Baseline: 178 lbs.
Today: 167.5 lbs. (-1.0)
Goal: 165 lbs.

No comments: