Thursday, March 01, 2018

All through the morning rain I gaze.

So? I applied for the New York Marathon, but I did not make the lottery. I will take this as a blessing in disguise. And perhaps I am not meant to run the same marathon twice. A good omen. I will take that as a good omen for the first day of March.

1971 Playlist
Strawberry Letter 23 - Shuggie Otis
Jeepster - T.Rex

Distance: .85 miles
Route: One time around the block.
Temperature: 44°
Climate: rain
Pavement: wet
Mood: driven

Nighttime gym trip afforded no time to properly stretch the other night. Is that why I ache a little? Perhaps it is. A lesson.

Stretches: yes!

Brisk run, just to warm up and take care of those stretches. Too much to do! Too much to see!

Also, shorts in the cold morning rain. Brr.

Baseline: 178 lbs.
Today: 170.5 lbs. (-0.5)
Goal: 170 lbs.

No comments: