Friday, March 23, 2018

These are my intentions.

Blank Canvas Theatre
Here's a thing. My kids eat breakfast before they go to school. That means around 7:00 AM. If I eat with them, I am hungry by nine. If I wait to eat breakfast until nine, then I can make it to lunch.

1999 Playlist
Push Downstairs - Underworld
I Want You To Want Me - Letters to Cleo
Blame - Everything But the Girl
Porcelain - Moby
The Generator - Lilys
Push Upstairs - Underworld
Compression - Everything But the Girl

First performance of The Way I Danced With You at Blank Canvas last night. Nice crowd for a Thursday, I mean a really nice crowd. It was good to see so many friends there. Friends and strangers. It also felt good to hear people reacting to the work, they are a lovely duo and the director has done remarkable work with them.

Distance: 3.25 miles
Pace: 8:39
Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 28°
Climate: bright & cold
Pavement: dry
Mood: good

It has been a difficult wee, schedules a little crazy. The wife is in France (yes!) with her mother and her sister. I feel ad to be leaving the kids home alone most nights to go to rehearsal, but they're fine, really. And friends are helping with transportation. Still, it's a little dizzying and it makes my heart ache. I am fortunate it is just for a few nights. That's the only way to put it, fortunate.

Stretches: yes

Baseline: 178 lbs.
Today: 168.5 lbs. (-1.0)
Goal: 165 lbs.

I try to remember to take my phone with me for every run now, in case I have a heart attack.This isn't a joke.

No comments: