Tuesday, March 06, 2018

Outrun my gun.

Good luck, Charlie.
No, really. Be safe.
There have been many sweet moments in our little life here as a four-piece family. It is not embarrassing at all to say there are certain pieces of Disney Channel created event tunes which make me want to cry because they remind me of when my daughter was a "tweener" and enjoying the harmless, pretend teenage lifestyle represented in the programs on that channel.

That time before today.

2011 Playlist
Breakthrough - Lemonade Mouth
Not Fade Away - Florence & The Machine
Feel So Close - Calvin Harris
Paradise - Coldplay
Pumped Up Kicks - Foster the People
Lotus Flower (Jacques Greene Remix) - Radiohead
Guns & Horses - Ellie Goulding

Pain in my hip, but man I ran well. Keep going. Just keep moving.

Distance: 3.25 miles
Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 33°
Climate: very light precipitation
Pavement: damp
Mood: conflicted

Over the cold. Just over it. This is when that happens, it's March and you look at the forecast and it's low-thirties for the next ten days.

We are officially postponing Calvin's Day until the wife returns from France (yes, she's going to France!) which means there is a greater possibility - though by no means a certainty - that it will be a nice day. Who knows? Sometimes it snows in April.

Stretches: yes

I had a good thing going, and I still do -- I exercise every day. At least ten minutes, every day. Not much, but also far from nothing. But the writing has stopped. Sleep habits have gone to the wayside and waking has become an issue. I can do something about that. I'm an adult.

Baseline: 178 lbs.
Today: 171 lbs. (+1.0)
Goal: 170 lbs.

wtf

No comments: