Tuesday, March 13, 2018

I have chased so many dreams.

Tried to get three in at the rec center, then got a call from the girl that rehearsal broke a little early. Still, wasn't sure there would be exercise today. I am surprised that there was. Yippee!

1985 Playlist
Lay Your Hands On Me (12" Version) - Thompson Twins
Some People - Belouis Some
Stay Up Late - Talking Heads
Listen Like Thieves - INXS
America - Prince & The Revolution

Like the 80s? Join me next weekend for performances of my new script, The Way I Danced With You at Blank Canvas Theatre.

Distance: 2 miles
Route: Rec Center
Mood: okay
Stretches: yes

The girl is performing in her first two act play, Noises Off, at the high school. That's pretty exciting! It's driving her nuts.

Baseline: 178 lbs.
Today: 170 lbs. (+1.5)
Goal: 165 lbs.

Too many White Russians.

No comments: