Monday, July 16, 2018

I don't need to walk around in circles.

All family gym trip. Everyone working out. It's a new world.

Gym etiquette is challenging. I the jerk, because I am running in the morning when it's walking time. But there are signs everywhere saying FOR YOUR SAFETY: Walkers Must Use the Two Inside Lanes.

Senior men do not want to admit that they are walkers, however. So they use the outside lane, making their twenty minute mile, with their elbows up like they are running. I have to change lanes to pass them.

Then there are the ladies who walk two-by-two. When one pair passes another, they do not look behind them but just walk past their counterparts using both of the outside lanes. I can a) warn them I'm coming or b) slow down until they switch back to the inside lanes. You can guess which I actually do.

Distance: 3 miles
Route: Rec Center
Mood: good

Did not run nor exercise yesterday, and I felt it while sitting. Felt it when I got up today, too. But not currently, now that I have exercised.

I have to remember to make note of this later, if conditions change.

Exercises: yes

Baseline: 178 lbs.
Today: 166 lbs. (-0-)
Goal: 160 lbs.

What's That Lyric?
Circles - Soul Coughing

No comments: