Friday, July 13, 2018

You're making me run when I don't want to think.

Another hot afternoon run. That's three runs, three days in a row, which is nice.

Went to the chiropractor yesterday. I think there is progress, which is hard to tell. I need to do the exercises every day, and not just when I run.

I need to work on my upper ... and, yes, lower body strength.

And I need to run at least every other day. Today was much less mechanical, I felt less stiff. They change up the exercises every week, which is good, because it makes me feel like we're working toward something.

I do miss doing stretches on the deck in North Carolina. That was special, inspiring, and very, very helpful. I hope exercising on the porch at Barnstable offers as much solace and motivation. It probably should.

Distance:3.3 miles
Pace: 8:42
Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 84°
Climate: hot & sunny
Mood: all right

Exercises: yes!

Baseline: 178 lbs.
Today: 165.5 lbs. (-1.0)
Goal: 160 lbs.

Ok. Keep going.

What's That Lyric?
There's No Other Way - blur

No comments: