Wednesday, July 11, 2018

It's poetry in motion.

Exhausted this morning, difficult getting up. All the others have a morning game plan this week, which centers around getting the girl to CIA for pre-college by nine. They made a plan to hit the gym, the three of them. There was no reason for me not to be involved, only I hadn't expressed any interest in joining them.

Why not? No idea. Can't fathom. I have been unhappy with my lack of exercise, as though there is no time for that. But there is, there's bags of it. Anyway, as I was lost in my thoughts after waking I realized there was nothing preventing me from joining them. So I did, an entire family, headed to the gym for forty-five minutes. Plenty of time for a run and exercises.

Good work.

Distance: 3 miles
Route: Rec Center
Mood: all right

Exercises: yes

Baseline: 178 lbs.
Today: 167.5 (+0.5)
Goal: 160 lbs.

wut.

What's That Lyric?
She Blinded Me With Science - Thomas Dolby

No comments: