Monday, July 08, 2019

Been running so long.

Champions.
The rest of the day yesterday was rough. Sore, and in pain. Ten miles did this to me, and I am wondering how much of a challenge the rest of training, let alone the race, is going to be.

My left hip (sciatica) and the string going all the way down to both big toes. Shocking. Need to massage my own feet.

Distance: 3 miles
Duration: 28:08
Pace: 9:22
Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 65°
Climate: cool & humid
Mood: all right
Stretches: yes
Water: not enough

Oof. Using the bpm this morning to keep my pace slow. Heading out, it felt as though my chest would burst, not pain, just this feeling that I couldn't get enough breath out. Running at this pace was difficult, I kept wanting to speed up, but I did not. And that was good.

155 - 159 BPM Playlist
Head Over Heels - The Go-Go's
Vacation - The Go-Go's
The Generator - The Lilys
Michael - Franz Ferdinand
Dead Man's Party - Oingo Boingo
Ho Hey - The Lumineers
I'm So Free - Lou Reed
Boombastic - Shaggy
Good Times - INXS ft. Jimmy Barnes

Baseline: 179.5 lbs.
Today: 166 lbs. (+3.0)
Goal: 160 lbs.

I ate a lot yesterday. It was the World Cup Finals, and I downed a fat cheeseburger, Guinness, buffalo fried cauliflower, chips, everything. Just ravenous. But I ate way past any point of comfort or enjoyment. That was gross.

Dinner was much lighter, we had three kinds of salad.

No comments: