Saturday, July 06, 2019

We're stars in the ascendant.

The girl and I knocked this out in two days.
Went to the gym on Friday morning to do some upper body work. I'm just this weak little puppy, I must get in there more often to take care of myself.

Distance: 3 miles
Duration: 23:31
Pace: 7:49
Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 73°
Climate: hot & sunny
Mood: good, ok?
Stretches: yes
Water: yes

165 - 169 BPM Playlist
In The Meantime - Spacehog
Take On Me - Weezer
Baseball Theme - Vince Guaraldi Trio
Straight To Me Heart - Sting
Throwing It All Away - Genesis
Single - Natasha Bedingfield
Runaways - XTC

Ripped that up. Still feeling sore from yesterday morning, but I stayed (mostly) vertical and kept the beat.

Tomorrow Chris and I make nine miles. We plan to start early, not that it makes much difference. The temperature won't even dip lower than seventy-one all night. If we start at 6:0 AM, that's the coolest it will be all day.

Nine miles. Yeah.

Baseline: 179.5 lbs.
Today: 164 lbs. (-0.5)
Goal: 160 lbs.

No comments: