Monday, July 01, 2019

Drag my feet along the floor.

What is this castle call'd?
Weary, and my left shin hurts. Wrapping it today. June comes to a close, a play comes to a close, and July is when I am due to begin writing, writing anything. morning pages have been a challenge, perhaps I should "flip the script" (get it?) and plan to write nights. I can do that now, there are far fewer obligations then now.

Distance: 3 miles
Duration: 26:17
Pace: 8:45
Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 59°
Climate: cool!
Mood: inspired
Stretches: yes
Bandage: yes
Water: yes

Little wobbly at first, the bandage chafes but I am glad I wore it. It's the kind of injury that can affect my entire day, I may get an ankle brace to help support it. I used to have them, but I think they disappeared into my daughter's room.

155 - 164 BPM Playlist
All the Young Dudes- Mott the Hoople
Let My Love Open the Door (To Your Heart) - Pete Townshend
Kiss Me On The Bus - The Replacements
Surfing On a Rocket - AIR
Campus - Vampire Weekend
Antmusic - Adam & the Ants
Working In a Coal Mine - Devo
Peace Train - 10,000 Maniacs
Tokyo Storm Warning - Elvis Costello & The Attractions

Baseline: 179.5 lbs.
Today: 165 lbs.
New Goal: 160 lbs.

Think it's gonna happen?

No comments: