Sunday, July 07, 2019

I've been running 'round in circles in my mind.

Need to get to the gym more often, certainly more than once a week. The modest workout I did Friday morning, I was feeling it during the run yesterday, and then the rest of the day after that. I was sore just getting into bed last night.

More of that, please.

Week Four Total: 26.75
Training To Date: 83.65

So we planned to run the cemetery ... which doesn't open until 7:30 AM. I knew that. I forgot. So instead, we ran down through University Circle to MLK, our turnaround was at the India Garden, but we took a walk up to the British Garden on East Blvd. to show Chris the bust of Shakespeare.

He carried water (I forgot that, too) which was a very good plan, we would have suffered without it. Also, he tried a gel after four miles, he tried one during one of our half marathons and was sick the rest of the day, so this was a test. I can consume them no problem, but I know there are those with whom they do not agree.

Good news, he did not shit himself. Great run!

Distance: 10.5 miles
Duration: 1:43:14
Pace: 9:49
Route: To Gandhi and back.
Temperature: 73°
Climate: light fluffy clouds
Mood: good
Stretches: yes
Water: yes
Snack: no

What's That Lyric?
I Can't Fight This Feeling Anymore - REO Speedwagon

Great BPM!
Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go * - Wham!
Don't Mess Around With Jim * - Jim Croce

Make a playlist for the girl with all the music from the third season of Stranger Things ... and padded it out with songs from the summer of 1985 that are thematically correct and should have been included.

Every time El changed outfits in the mall she would exclaim, "I could totally rock that! No fair!"

Anyway, here it is. Enjoy! Take it on the run. Take it to the pool.

Baseline: 179.5 lbs.
Today: 163 lbs. (-1.0)
Goal: 160 lbs.

No comments: